Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sri Siam Restaurant - SS2


Have not been to Bangkok for close to 5 months now and been craving for Thai food. Today, as we were driving past SS2, I saw Sri Siam back in business next to the old shop and I told my hubby that tonight's dinner will be at Sri Siam.

Sri Siam is now located at No. 56, SS2/24, 47300 Petaling Jaya....still the typical neighbourhood restaurant with minimal decor.

We ordered mixed seafood tom yam, "pla jaramed three tastes" and "four heavenly king" to go with white rice.

Mixed Seafood Tom Yam
The mixed seafood tom yam was great with rice but a little on the salty side. My hubby and I finished the tom yam soup despite the saltiness :)

Pla Jaramed Three Tastes
The "pla jaramed three tastes" is deep fried siakap with sweet, sour and spicy sauce. The siakap is very fresh and crispy. My favourite dish for the night.


Four heavenly King
The "four heavenly king" is petai, brinjal, long beans and four angled beans cooked with sambal belacan. It is "heavenly" as the name suggested.

Both my hubby and I enjoyed our dinner but I must still make sure I eat authentic Thai food next week when I'm on transit in Bangkok.

1 comment:

  1. Nice recommendation. Hope you can share this with our community at RestaurantsMalaysia.net

    ReplyDelete