Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Mets DV Roy - Saint Denis Paris

When we arrived in Paris, we were (at least I was) very worried as the taxi driver kept asking my colleague why the hell we ended up in Saint Denis. Apparently it's a bad neighborhood but we had no choice as there are no more hotels available during our visit to Paris. To me, it's a blessing in disguise as we found the Saint Denis Brasilique, a beautiful church and this beautiful restaurant that serve delicious French food with excellence service.

Restaurant Mets DV Roy was recommended by the hotel front desk and we were not disappointed.  Vivian and I ordered set lunch and Salman decided to go just the main course. 

Vivian's appetizer is melon with thin slices of meat. I had prawns on a bed of salad and avocado. Very nice!

For main course, Salman had salmon fish. Vivian had steak and I had duck. Nice presentation and very delicious. The baked potatoes taste really good.

Had creme burlee and chocolate cake with ice cream for dessert. Yum Yum and super full. We had a great time, sitting in front of Saint Denis Brasilique and watching people walking by.

No comments:

Post a Comment