Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Fatty Mee Hoon Kuih House - Klang

Fatty Mee Hoon Kuih House
19 Lebuh Bangau, Taman Berkeley, Klang.
Opening hours: 10:00am – 11:00pm daily

Today, I was supposed to go back to my hometown to prepare for my Mom's death anniversary but my sister said she will take me to Klang to buy the stuff for the prayers instead of me driving 300+km.

So off to Klang we went. Most time, when in Klang, we will go for Bak Kut Teh but this time, we decided to try Mee Hoon Kuih for a change.

When we arrived at the shop, it's already very crowded. We placed our order and waited for nearly 30 mins before we were served. Looking at the crowd and the way they prepare the Mee Hoon Kuih, I expected it to be very good.


After tasting it, honestly, I did not find the Mee Hoon Kuih special so I asked my sister and her family whether they like it and they gave me the same answer.

So, the next time when we goes to Klang, Mee Hoon Kuih is out of the list of things to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment