Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

FU KUA RESTAURANT 苦瓜潮洲菜馆

FU KUA RESTAURANT 苦瓜潮洲菜馆
Unit 19, Jalan SS23/15,
Taman S.E.A.,
47400, Petaling Jaya
GPS Location : N3 06.971 E101 36.736
Business Hour : 11am to 3pm and 5.30pm to 11pm

Bitter gourd or Fu Kua (Cantonese) has a lot of advantages and this restaurant sells everything bitter gourd including drinks. My hubby is not a fan of bitter gourd so we seldom patronize this restaurant. Today is one of the days when my hubby will entertain me and agree to have a "fu kua" dinner.
 
Fu Kua with Honey
I ordered the fu kua with honey drink while my hubby happily stick to his Coke. The fu kua with honey is a bit bitter unlike the ones I had in Taiwan. My first disappointment for the night.

Fu Kua with Pork Knuckle
We ordered fu kua with salted egg and fu kua with pork knuckle to go with rice. Both the dishes are also not up to our expectation. Another disappointment.
 

Fu Kua with Salted Egg
 So sad because after tonight's experience, my hubby may not entertain me and go back to the restaurant. We used to order their famous siew yok and fu kua with fish but today, we decided to order something different. Wrong decision sob...sob...sob. Our disappointing meal cost RM47.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment