Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Restaurant Bak Kut Teh Yap Chuan - Bukit Raja Klang

Lee San, SA and I, met Yen Peng in Bukit Raja, Klang for Bak Kut Teh to celebrate my birthday. So sweet of them :)

This is my first time eating at the Restaurant Bak Kut Teh Yap Chuan. If I'm not mistaken, they have another shop in Puchong which has been featured by Ah Xian http://blog.axian788.com/?p=334/ . Check out their website.

We ordered a pot of dry Bak Kut Teh (干肉骨茶), a pot of the traditional Bak Kut Teh, yau choy and yau char kuey.

Dry Bak Kut Teh
The dry Bak Kut Teh (干肉骨茶) is a must try.

Soupy Bak Kut Teh
The traditional Bak Kut Teh is not bad too. The soup is thick.

Thanks Lee San, SA and Yen Peng for introducing this place to me and for celebrating my birthday.

After our Bak Kut Teh session, we swing by Klang Food Centre to buy steamed bun and as usual, I bought > 70 buns (mui choi, kau yok and choi pau) to share with my neighbor and my sister. Another great Saturday out with my buddies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment