Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

巴生小食馆 Restoran Klang Food Centre

I was in Hock Lai Bak Kut Teh with some friends and after breakfast, my friend's hubby introduces me to 巴生小食馆 Restoran Klang Food Centre
10, Jln Batai Laut 5,
Taman Intan, Klang,
Selangor, Malaysia
Telephone : 603-3342 8122
GPS Coordinate : N3 03.354 E101 28.354

Making of  Char Siew Pau
This restaurant is well-known for its delicious hand made pau (steamed Chinese bun). They sells many different types of pau including big curry pau, big pork pau, braised pork pau, char siew pau, lotus paste pau and vegetable pau.

Their signature's dish is big curry pau, made by wrapping the fillings in an aluminium foil plate and wrapping it again with pau skin before steaming. 

Khau Yok Pau
What caught my attention was not their signature chicken pau but the unique mui choi pau and the khau yok pau. This is my first time eating mui choi pau and khau yok pau.

I bought 10 pieces of mui choi pau, 10 pieces of khau yok pau and 7 pieces of sang yok pau to share with my sister who loves hand made pau.

Mui Choi Pau
Thumbs up for both the mui choi and khau yok pau. The pau skin is so soft and the fillings are not too salty or oily. According to my brother-in-law, it is better than the ones in Tanjung Sepat.

Sang Yok Pau
I did not try the sang yok pau as it's for my nephew and I do not really fancy sang yok pau.

I will definitely come back to this place for pau!

No comments:

Post a Comment