Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Seeri Authentic Thai Restaurant


Seeri Authentic Thai Restaurant
26 Jalan SS2/10, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Tel: 03 7877 7659 / 012 3789618
GPS: N3 06.933 E101 37.006

Seeri Authentic Thai restaurant is located on the same row as Kayu Nasi Kandar, right beside Taiping Lang.

Fish Cake
Moey suggested that we (Kenny & I) meet up for dinner at this restaurant on Friday. Kenny was the first to arrive, I was late but Moey was worst. She arrived 2 hours later because it was pouring and every where was jammed.

Meang Kam
While waiting for Moey, we ordered "Meang Kam" (Thai salad) and "Tod Wan Pla" (fried fish cake) to munch.

"Meang Kam" is a simple but delicious appetiser. First, put the paste on the "daun gaduk", fold the "duan gaduk" and add the different shredded ingredients (shallots, lime, chili, lemongrass, roasted coconut and roasted peanuts). Enjoy the different flavors of the salad :) Go slow on the chili padi though...I can eat spicy food but the chili padi used for the "meang kam" is really "pedas".

Steam Seabass
"Pla Kapong Neung Manao" (steamed seabass with lime, garlic and chili padi). This dish was a "must try" dish on the menu. No regrets. We really liked this dish especially the soup which is slightly sweet, sourish and spicy. Yummy.

Green Curry Chicken
"Kheng Kiao Wan - Kai" (green curry - chicken). This dish is not too bad. I prefer red curry with duck but they do not serve that.

Mix Vege
We also ordered mix vegetable. After dinner, Moey and I go for dessert, "Tap Thin Krob" which I do not find nice...too much ice and coconut milk. What I liked though is the lemongrass tea. I had two glasses of that :)

Another great evening out with my best friends. They are always very supportive and concern about me. Friday was the 5th day I'm with my new company and it is great to have friends who care about how I am coping in the new place. Thanks Moey and Kenny. I know I can always count on you both :)

No comments:

Post a Comment