Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Che Go Korean BBQ - AEON Bandar Perda Bukit Mertajam

Was in Kulim for Christmas...took my Dad and nephew, Mike to Che Go Korean BBQ for a late lunch. There are a few BBQ sets ranging from RM78 to RM168 which includes a few dishes but since it's a late lunch and Dad's first attempt with Korean food, we did not go for the set. We ordered food which is close to Chinese food for Dad to try.
 
Chicken Teriyaki
Dad ordered teriyaki chicken set which came with a plate of kimchi, fried bitter gourd with egg, watermelon and a bowl of seaweed miso soup.

Bibimbap
Mike ordered bibimbap which also came with kimchi, apple salad, watermelon and seaweed miso soup.

Seafood Pancake
I ordered the seafood pancake to share. The pancake reminds me of what my late grandmother's sweet "mee hoon kueh".

Mike and I enjoyed our meal but we are not sure whether Dad enjoyed his since this is his first attempt with Korean food. I love their kimchi. Must come back to try the BBQ set.

No comments:

Post a Comment